Product added to cart
- Match grade stainless steel barrel and fitted bushing. Flush-cut and target crowned.
- Fusion Logo end cap and GI guide rod system.
- Checkered Mag-well mainspring housing.
- Pro-Series Match trigger group.
- Checkered frame front strap.
- Fusion 'hand-select' Red Cocobolo exotic hardwood grips with ranger cut checkering.
- Press-check slide cuts.
- Beavertail grip safety.
- Trijicon tritium front night sight with white outline. Fusion Combat "U-notch" rear sight.
- Fancy fine top top slide serrations with reveal.
- Extended thumb safety.
- Pro-Series trigger group & action job. Clean & crisp trigger pull at 3.0 Lbs.
- Reliability Job included
- Complete de-horning and parts conditioning included.
Finish: Frame & Slide, Over-coated Stainless Steel with Yukon Coat SNS and then sides of slide brushed polished. Complete De-horning to entire pistol & brushed polished stainless steel small accent parts.
This Fusion Custom Shop Built 1911 is a 70 Series pistol, hand crafted, with all of the highest-end, Pro-Series Components. The Pro-Series Commander 1911 uses all standard 1911 parts, and standard full size 1911 magazines. The commander pistol has the shorter 4.25” slide assembly and is a great choice for a fast handling and target acquisition. The Yukon over-coat allows for a nice look and a more scratch resistant finish to help cope with holster wear. The brushed stainless steel accent parts and slide sides gives this pistol a very rugged and elegant look. For sighting, it is topped with are non-glare fancy fine top serrations with reveal and the sight set-up is our most popular combat “U- notch” rear and XS white dot with tritium front. This sight set-up is for fast acquisition and confirmed targeting in all light conditions. The pistol is completely hand de-horned for carry comfort. Feel free to email us if you have any questions.
|Product Name||Fusion Pro-Series Commander, Elite Combat Carry, 45 ACP|
Write Your Own Review